Monday, July 5, 2010

Getting Ready..

I'm all packed and ready to go. It was hard to do as my practical side was at war with my fashionable side. No you do not need to bring those shoes, no you do not need to bring those earrings.. basics here basics. I did decide to leave my rubber boots at home since they don't fit in my suitcase.

I spent some time over the last couple of days reading the other blogs of the teachers who were on the first leg of the Reef Fish survey. Melinda Story's blog was very interesting. She saw a tiger shark attack a whale carcass! Check it out on TAS's website! I'm imagining the many creatures and sights I'm going to see along the way.  After today my blog is going to change a bit to follow the TAS guidelines. I'll say where we are, give a scientific update on what we are doing, and  a personal update. I plan on posting a ton of pictures!

It's going to be a great trip. I am so glad it is finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment